Lahore:In a statement issued today the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf Information Secretary Shafqat Mahmood questioned the credibility of whatever Malik Riaz has been Saying. He said to him that you raised three questions for the Chief Justice to answer in your press conference on Tuesday and later asked two more questions in a TV program. Shafqat Mehmood said “It is time that Malik Riaz too answers some questions”. These are
1. Did you meet president Zardari in the ‘Darkness’ of the night before the press conference on 12th June?
2. Did you take instructions from Mr. Zardari about what to say in the conference?
3. You claim to have given money to politicians, judiciary, journalists, military officials and bureaucrats. Why don’t you disclose their names?
4. Whose messenger were you in 2009 during the restoration of judiciary, when you had meetings with the Chief Justice?
5. Why did you wait three years before disclosing details of the money your family has allegedly spent on Arsalaan Iftikhar?
There can be no credibility of any of you claims until you answer these questions, said Shafqat Mahmood. We wait to hear your response, he said.