Monday , January 27 2020
Latest News
Home / Latest news / Rain may ousted Pakistan from CWC 2019

Rain may ousted Pakistan from CWC 2019

Lahore : Rain may ousted Pakistan from Cricket World Cup 2019 as Pakistan needs to win all its remaining matches with good run rate.

But today rain at Edgbaston Stadiuum did not allow any time to practice in the field and tomorrow rain is also expected throughout the day as per the weather forecast. Thus Pakistan would have been the third country to be ousted from race of semis after South Africa a d Afghanistan.

Sri Lanka had done the great favour on Friday when they made 20 runs win over England.

On points table , England is ahead to Pakistan with 3 points at 8 , if England win their match against Australia , they would be in more comfortable position than to Pakistan and if they lose than Pakistan would have chances with if & buts on points table .

New Zealand is favourite against Pakistan with 57% and Pakistan win probability is 43 %.

Pakistan bowling coach Azhar Mehmood while addressing a press conference said that we may sustain the winning combination but final decision would be made after seeing the pitch conditions.

Pakistan has to play against Bangladesh and Afghanistan whereas England has its matches against India and New Zealand.

If England wins all its remaining matches than only Sri Lanka may challenge its position by winning all its remaining matches.

In these circumstances, England, Pakistan , Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are in the race for 4th position but time will decide who will make it possible.

Leave a Reply

Scroll To Top