Saturday , November 17 2018
Latest News
Home / Crime / 4 members of same family died due to gas leakage

4 members of same family died due to gas leakage

ahore : A member family has died due to the gas leakage in Johar Town. Police is investigating the matter.

Initial reports revealed that Rizwan Butt , His spouse Sumera , 2 children Abubakar and Arsal are the gas victim.

The deadly incident happened due to the gas iron .

لاہور گیس والی استری اون رہنے سے کمرے میں گیس بھر گئی اور دم گھٹنے کی

Leave a Reply

Scroll To Top