I. Najam Aziz Sethi, Chairman PCB
II. Shaharyar Khan, Member
III. Naveed Akram Cheema, Member
IV. Yousaf Naseem Khokhar, Member
V. Shakil Shaikh, Member
VI. Subhan Ahmad, Chief Operating Officer, PCB
VII. Badar Manzoor Khan, Chief Financial Officer, PCB
VIII. Salman Naseer, Secretary to the MC
Taffazul Rizvi, Legal Advisor PCB, attended the meeting upon special invitation
The following decisions were taken at the meeting:
- · Members have respected Javed Miandad’s wishes by accepting his resignation with immediate effect. The MC recognized and applauded Mr. Miandad’s achievements, contributions, and services not only to the PCB but also to the game of cricket.
- · Pursuant to the findings of an inquiry report into the functioning of the Election Commission of PCB, the members decided unanimously to dispense with the services of the Election Commissioner PCB with immediate effect.
- · Following the directions of the Patron as noted in the Notification dated 10th Feb 2014, the MC approved the formation of a Constitution Committee to align PCB’s Constitution towards representative governance. The Committee comprises of former Supreme Court judges namely, Jus. ® Jamshaid Ali Shah, Jus ® Faqir Muhammad Khokhar and would be assisted by Mr. Taffazul Rizvi, Legal Advisor PCB.
- · The MC unanimously adopted a policy to have at least 5% quota for women, minorities, and the physically challenged (cumulatively) in PCB’s administrative staff
- · An update was provided on the future ICC Commercial Rights and members agreed to continue the consultation process with various stakeholders, with a view to arrive at a position to be taken in the interest of Pakistan Cricket.
- · The MC decided that Interim Committee members on District Cricket Associations and Regional Cricket Associations will not be eligible to contest the subsequent elections. However, those members who wish to contest the said elections should resign by or before 14th March 2014.
- · The MC decided to constitute 4 Zones for coaching/training purposes at the Regional level. Coaching camps will be setup at each zone and former cricketers shall be appointed to impart training.