Saturday , April 21 2018
Latest News
Home / Crime / Please save me from my son

Please save me from my son

Lahore: Higher Authorities may save me from the atrocity of my disobedient son who has been stabbing to take my life to get the all inherited property. This is said by the Mrs. Shaista Ihsan widow of Mirza Ihsan Baig while talking to the media representatives in Press Conference.

Mrs. Shaista Ihsan said my late husband kicked out his son due to bad habits and disobedience attitude towards parents 12 years ago. Mirza Irfan has been married to his girlfriend Sonia against the consent of parents even she belongs to criminal family. He had fled to London with his wife after stealing cash and jewelry owned by family members including his sisters, grandmother as well as my personal.

She further said she & her late husband remained seriously ill but he did not bother to ask about our health. In these crucial and rainy days, Mirza Faran Baig, SSP and his family take care of us more than our real son. On the sad demise of his real father on 13-07-2012, he came back with his wife Sonia to Pakistan. She further said Irfan Baig wants to occupy moveable and immoveable property in illegal way.

They had also been trying to kill me and my daughters through physical and mental torture but not succeeded because the support of other close family members. The FIR No. 762/12 was also registered against him u/s 380/354 & 506B on 05-08-12 in Police Station Defence B, Lahore. This case is now currently in court. Before this I had “AAQ” Mirza Irfan baig and was published in national dailies dated 30-08-2012.

She further said that the matter was investigated by a professional & honest panel of police officers including DIG Muhammad Amlish. The finding of the inquiry was against the evil wills of my son, Irfan was described as a dishonest and greedy one. Now he is trying to pressurize us through media and trying to defame the image of Mirza Faran Baig and other family members. It is my humble request to save me from my wicked son. He is trying to occupy the house where I am residing and my husband transferred this property to me. I have also appealed in the court in the matter. The incident which is in media is already registered in police station and it is illegal to file another FIR of the same incident.

Leave a Reply

Scroll To Top