Breaking News
Home / Politics / Munawar Hasan warns against Operation in North Waziristan

Munawar Hasan warns against Operation in North Waziristan

Lahore: Ameer, Jamaat eIslami,Pakistan, Syed Munawar Hasan, has reiterated his warning to President Zardari and Army Chief Gen. Kayani that military operation inNorth Waziristanwould plunge the country in total anarchy and chaos which must be avoided.

Addressing a large public meeting at Murree on Sunday, he said there was ample circumstantial evidence to prove that the attack on Malala Yousufzai was aUSploy to push the Pak army for military operation inNorth Waziristanbut the nation understood the enemy game.

He said it was an irony that on one hand, theUSwas killing dozens of innocent Pakistani in drone attacks but on the other hand, it was showing so much of sympathy for a fourteen year girl from Swat and statements condemning the attack on Malala had come from theUSPresident Obama and even the UN Secretary General. This was enough to make the Pakistani nation understand there was some thing wrong in the matter.

He said theUSwas hatching conspiracies to destabilize this country. It wanted unrest inKarachiand Balochistan to continue to achieve ulterior motives.

Syed Munawar Hasan said the government had insulted the whole nation and the parliament by restoring the NATO supplies.

Referring to the MMA issue, the JI Ameer said that the JI was not only in support of religious parties alliance but also desired that. However, it could not be a party to a plot aimed at sabotaging the MMA.

Syed Munawar Hasan said that the rulers had reduced the constitution to a play thing and were interpreting the constitution according to their free will. The High  Court had ruled against the President holding two offices but the ruling party was not complying with that. The Presidency had been made a political battle field.

He advised the masses to understand the PPP mindset and reject it in the next elections to pave way for a government led by honest and sincere people.

About the Balochistan situation, Syed Munawar Hasan said former Chief Minister Akhtar Mengal and Baloch leader Talal Bigti had repeatedly stated that there was no separatist movement in that province but theUSand proUSforces were bent upon destroying the province.

JI deputy  provincial chief, Mian Muhammad Aslam and JI NA nominee for the NA seat, Sajjad Ahmed Abbasi, also spoke on the occasion.


About Our Staff Reporter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


CAPTCHA *Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.

Scroll To Top
Translate »