Lahore: At least 45 people were fell unconscious after eating poisonous food in Mozang area.These people were being treated in local hospital where doctors have declared their condition out of danger.
According to Rescue 1122 spokesman,they received a food poisoning emergency call at 22:29am in the area of Tamaseel Theater near Mazang chungi chowk. When rescue 1122 ambulance service reached at incident place most of people were laying unconscious. All of them were invited on after dinner from Universal autos.
According to eye witness, the administration of tamaseel hall had sprayed on food (fruit chart, drink & non haleem etc) items to prevent from flyes. After eating food items they fell unconscious. Providing them the initial medical treatment Rescue 1122 shifted them in two hospitals Ganga Ram and Service hospital Lahore .